11.26.2009

Meet Heartline Runner, Shelley Tlucek

Shelley Tlucek was asked to share a little bit about herself ...


"I am 43 years old and live in Tabarre, Haiti, with Byron and our five youngest children. Our two oldest children are in college in the U.S.

Beth helped ease me into running when we arrived in Haiti 3 1/2 years ago. I have been following Jeff Galloway's 32 week program in preparation for the Disney World Marathon, and plan to complete the marathon through running/walking intervals. The favorite part of my training has been the 'alone' time which it has given me with Byron.

Beth, Tara, and Lisa have committed their time, energy, and compassion to the women of Haiti - and I am honored to support them as they endeavor to change Haiti one family at a time."

This will be Shelley's first marathon. Please help us reach our goal and sponsor her by chipping in!

3 comments: