11.18.2009

Please Help us - December 18th we need to be at $18,052 to receive 10K more

Hi Heartline Team,

I want to offer a $10,000 match towards the Heartline ambulance. I am so excited about what y'all are doing in the women's program. Thank you for being the hands and feet of Jesus to these women. I love y'all's unique approach and the way you love the women and serve them. And more than anything I love the women of Haiti and agree that they deserve the best care that can be provided to them!

I graduate from Texas A&M University on December 18th and my Dad offered to get me a car as a grad gift. I have a perfectly good and actually really nice car so I asked instead if I could have the equivalent amount of money to donate to the causes of my choice. My Dad said yes but only if I took time to really pray about where God wanted that money to go and where it would most glorify Him. I have prayed about donating to the purchase of the ambulance for a few weeks now and after reading the last few posts I know this is exactly where God wants this money to go to glorify Him.

I am so excited for all that Heartline is doing right now and can't wait to continue to follow the journey on the blogs! So, I will match up to $10,000 raised by my graduation date of December 18th when I receive the money. I mean honestly I want to send the check no matter what but I want to motivate others to give also! I so badly want y'all to reach that goal!!! The ambulance is such a necessity and I know God will provide!

love in Him,
Anonymous Graduate from Texas

9 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. I had been hoping for a match so that our funds would be multiplied. We will be giving. Thanks to you, generous donor. May God bless you in many other wonderful ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you anonymous giver from Texas. God Bless You. I thank God for you. This is a big boost! Praise to the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he has a good point n9r83b5b58 replica gucci replica bags wholesale in divisoria l8d16k0e80 replica bags online here h8k91q1m22 replica bags from china free shipping read the full info here p9t93g8w20 louis vuitton replica handbags replica bags from china f2x48p7m26

    ReplyDelete